Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hello!

main ( ) {
          printf("hello world");

}


So hi, everybody. Here's the start to my blog.

Those of you who've been with me the longest might remember me having a Blogger a couple of years ago, but I wasn't very consistent and soon lost interest in favor of moving on to other sites.

I can't promise the same thing won't happen here eventually since I've branched out into even more mediums since then, but let's give it a try!

This blog will be mostly for tutorials, processes, and long-winded rambles that don't fit onto Facebook and especially not Twitter (but if you want to see me in shorter form you should check out those links and others on the LINKS page up above!)

This page is obviously still under construction, but I think it's turning out okay so far. That's one snazzy banner, if I do say so myself.

Hope y'all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment